Some people kept on asking me anonymously “Where’s you Hijab posts?” because my URL says ‘iamthathijab’. Well, it does mean there’s a word hijab on it, I’ll only post skirts, head scarfs, long sleeves, hijabis, etc.. In fact I don't post something like those anymore. I blog and reblog messages stated in the Qur'an and Hadiths and the statements of our knowledgeable Da'is (speakers). Indeed, they are very inspiring and are reminders to all of us. My only intention is to spread the word of Islam to the best of my ability. So as for us youths, let's continue to utilize these social medias as our tool for Da'wah, in shaa Allah. Intention's place is in the heart. :) <3
The One who heals all pain
Imaan Boost! - Ask for Forgiveness
Imaan Boost! - Clothing of Character
A group of men test the trust of a sheep herder! See what happens! Like the story of Ibn Umar where he passed by a sheep herder.
"A word that has set you free."
*REBLOG* (Emaan booster, good reminder).
7 whom Allah will Shade with his Shade on the day when there will be no Shade except His:
1. The Just Ruler.
2. A Young Man who Grows up Worshiping his Lord.
3. A Man whose Heart is Attached to the Mosque.
4. Two Men who Love One Another for the sake of Allah & Meet and Part on that basis.
5. A Man who is called by a Woman of Rank and Beauty (to fornicate) and He says ‘I fear Allah.’
6. A Man who gives in Charity and Conceals it to such an extent that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives.
7. A Man who remembers Allah when he is Alone, & his eyes fill up (with tears).